Location: 1084 Fort Street, Victoria BC, V8V 3K4
Hours: Mon – Thurs, 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Artwork is placed on various walls throughout the office area, including reception and meeting room.
- Artwork is hung on nails on the wall.
- This venue is suitable for 2-D artwork only by an individual artist.
- Exhibitions run for three months and up to 20 works can be displayed.
- All artwork is subject to approval for a family-friendly, culturally diverse facility.
- Artists must sign a standard contract before installing art.
- If a piece is sold you must arrange to install a replacement piece.
- No fees for VAC members, $40 per show for future members, administration fee to be paid in advance.
- 20% commission on all sales payable to VAC.
- A predetermined time will be established for hanging and striking the show.
- Please bring your own hammer and nails, sticky gum for your title cards and any other supplies you may need to hang your work.
- Artists will hang their own work. Artists must attach a wire on the back of artwork as close to the top of the back as possible to avoid work falling forward.
- VAC volunteer help is dependent on availability.
- VAC will promote the exhibition through our e-newsletter, website, and social media.
- Artists are required to provide their own art labels, which must include contact information, medium, and title of work and price, business card sized on white card-stock or of a consistent nature.
- Artists are expected to create an artist statement or bio (8.5” x 11”) for display & promotion and two images for promotional purposes.
Sale of Artwork
- All sales are the responsibility of the artist, so be sure to include contact information on labels.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to book this venue, or if you have any questions.