The holidays are around the corner … and the VAC is excited to welcome back our LITTLE GEMS holiday show + sale!
All VAC members are encouraged to participate in this non-juried opportunity.
We are looking for original works of art, craft, cards … This is a non-juried show+sale … you decide what you want to include!
The VAC will be open daily during this special annual members event, and we will be seeking volunteers to help with installation, gallery-sitting, wrapping, and clean up.
Monica will have a schedule prepared shortly, but you can always email her if you know you’ll be able to help out this year: email@example.com with the subject line LITTLE GEMS VOLUNTEER 2020
- Online registration for Little Gems 2020 will begin 20 November
- Open to VAC members only, so be sure to renew your membership ASAP.
- Artwork delivery will take place Tuesday 1 December and Wednesday 2 December from 10am to 6pm [no earlier / no later] Socially Distant Drop-Off Measures are in place (see below)
- All artwork MUST be labeled with: Artist Name; Title of Work; Medium; Price
[artworks not labeled completely will not be accepted, no exceptions]
- There is a $10.00 (per artwork) administrative fee to participate in this show + sale
- Maximum price of $500 per artwork
- VAC Members are encouraged to bring in up to 3 works presentation-ready
[no larger than 20 x 16 inches for 2-D works and 2 x 2 feet for 3-D works]
alternately: 2 artworks + 10 cards
- Once a work is sold, the artist will have the opportunity to replenish if they so desire
- Standard 25% commission to VAC | Payment to artists for sold work will take place by end of January 2021
- Pick-up of unsold work must take place Saturday 20 December between 3PM and 5PM
[any remaining artwork will be subject to storage fees: $10 per day per item. VAC gallery and offices will be closed from 21 December 2020 – 5 January 2021.]
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE DROP OFF re: COVID-19 PROTOCOLS:
The VAC staff have made a schedule in order to ensure the safety of our exhibiting artist members for the delivery of their artworks as part of Little Gems 2020.
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Little Gems 2020 delivery of artworks!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/ZPBsuot
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
The time slots are 30minutes each with 3 spots per time slot.
This makes for 96 available time slots to choose from over the two days of 1 & 2 December from 10am to 6pm.
** Reminder: MASKS ARE MANDATORY INDOORS**